Thursday, July 12, 2007

I want to marry James Patterson for his bedtime stories.


I truly believe James Patterson books will save me from going crazy with boredom. I love each and everyone that I've read and there are still dozens more that I've yet to discover. They're tasteful looking so you can carry them in public but still delightfully trashy and raunchy (just like me). I aspire to be the woman in Honeymoon...or maybe not. Set aside several hours to read it because if you're like me you won't want to put it down.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

James Patterson? I've always seen my mother reading those books, I never knew that they were scandalous! Thanks for putting me on your how to list! You should check out the video on my blog...It's kind of strange but it's something I'm experimenting with.