Thursday, July 12, 2007

One woman's trash is another woman's designer makeup bag

If the mean people who work at the consignment store actually let me, I'm going to attempt to drop off some clothes to be sold today. The reason they might not let me is because they only take in clothes Tuesday-Thursday 10-3. Good thing the earliest I've ever gotten home from work is 2:59. They also inspect every single piece of clothing with such precision. Of course, they missed the tear at the seam of the top I bought from them. Anyway, if you want to buy my old clothes you can do so at The Attic. I've even gotten a few cute things there myself like my Deisel jeans, Lilly Pulitzer skirt, and Fendi makeup bag. However, if wearing other people's old clothes skeeves you out you're shit out of luck. Luckily, there is nothing too gross for me.

No comments: